- Environmental consulting (land owners, industry, movies);
- Phase I, II and III environmental site assessments;
- Contaminated site rehabilitation (excavation or in situ);
- Environmental forensics and counter-valuation (legal disputes);
- Restoration of damaged land (brownfields, eco-sensitive zones);
- Environmental project management;
- Industrial ecology;
- Soil tests.
Research and development;
Respect for the environment;
Courtesy and honesty.
Association with skilled partners.
Antoine Bianchi is a member of the Ordre des géologues du Québec (OGQ) and has a Master’s Degree in Earth Sciences from the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQÀM). The research was aimed at the elaboration of a product which promotes the degradation of PCE in anaerobic environments and also aimed at better understanding the behavior of PCE and TCE contaminations in the subsurface. He has many years of experience in the field of environmental site assessments and contaminated site rehabilitation (in situ or excavation) for such contaminants as PCE, TCE, VOCs and petroleum hydrocarbons. Antoine Bianchi has also actively participated in many research and development projects aimed at finding innovative green technologies in the field of in situ remediation and the valorization of residual material. All of this experience has allowed him to participate in environmental forensic cases that allow the identification of contamination sources and allocation of contaminated soil volumes to the identified sources.
Our partners have solid experience in land restoration, environmental sampling, mapping and modelling of contaminated sites.